KingoftheCove
12 years ago
San Lotano Oval Maduro Toro
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
Liga Undercrown Gran Toro
Camacho Triple Maduro Petite robusto
Man O' War Armada Corona
Oliva Serie V Maduro Toro
San Cristobal Clasico
601 Blue Robusto
Genesis The Project Torpedo
Partagas Black Label Bravo
Torano Master Maduro Robusto
La Aroma de Cuba El Jefe
Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto
INCH by EPC #62
5 Vegas Triple-A Salomon
Gurkha Black Dragon Imperial Presidente
San Lotano Toro
Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 5
CAO Mx2 Toro
La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Salomon
Gurkha Black Dragon Fury Gran Torpedo
Diesel Double Perfecto
601 Green Oscuro Tronco
5 Vegas Series 'A' Double Corona
A. Bradley Tempus Quadrum
Rocky Patel Edge Torpedo
Flores Y Rodriguez Cabinet Selection Magicos
Pinar Del Rio Oscuro Torpedo
Sol Cubano Special Dark Toro

30 cigars........$99.95.....free shipping
only a few turds here
you could find some of them cheaper here and there, but by the time you pay shipping, etc............... overall a good noob starter, as, imo, there are 15 solid cigars in there, and 10 pretty good ones.............the other 5?, no promises......

pm for info.......................or just look around the interwebs where you'd think this list is likely to turn up.....you'll find it
GhostTown
12 years ago
lol......
kombat96
12 years ago
Wrong forum!
99cobra2881
12 years ago
What??? Not a single Vic Sinclair or Ron Mexico in the whole sampler??? Oh wait there's a Rocky Patel in there.
tonygraz
12 years ago
The two Gurkhas are mediocre, but there are some good cigars in there.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Cobra, you want a Ron Mexico? I got those unicorns safely nestled next to my Flor Del DooDoo stash.

Ya ask nicely I might smack you with a yard gar 5er.
99cobra2881
12 years ago

Cobra, you want a Ron Mexico? I got those unicorns safely nestled next to my Flor Del DooDoo stash.

Ya ask nicely I might smack you with a yard gar 5er.

Bur wrote:



Lol. You can smack me but I'll hit back. I aint a mooch!
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Some gooders in there, a few dinks too, but, not a bad deal.
reckless
12 years ago
I would like 4 of these kthnx
05busa
12 years ago
Haaaaa.....ill give 30 smokes for $70
05busa
12 years ago
I hav a few of these so start PMing me........moving fast
99cobra2881
12 years ago
30 for $70 whatchu got?
05busa
12 years ago
I hav no idea.......i gots some guut chit, my memory sux but my threadjacking is on point
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Lol. That seems to be the idea around here. Post random bits of jackazzery
05busa
12 years ago
Thats my second middle name







I got some good'ns hiding in my humis
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Yeah I'm getting there and they're more 'spensive but still get em here for less than local.

Wife got me a charleston 7 drawer humi for Christmas. So I got some room now. Bad thing is I bid on more chit now!

🐴
05busa
12 years ago
Hehe.......its an obsession sometimes
05busa
12 years ago
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Drunk are ya?

Won some yard gars I'm up to $77 so far with more winning bids left. I am fuct, she's gonna kick me square in the nutzack.[ram27bat]
05busa
12 years ago
Buy mine......we both win
Users browsing this topic