TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
This friggin good?? Really???


Featured 5 packs.....

Liga Privada Unico Serie UF13 Dark Parejo
5-Packs 1 $169.00
14h 1m
Sat, Jan 18 8:33 PM



Holy Chit 🌫
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
Man... that guy is gonna be disappointed when only 5 cigars show up wrapped in plastic.
bassman45
12 years ago
😨 😨 😨 😨 😨
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Man... that guy is gonna be disappointed when only 5 cigars show up wrapped in plastic.

bs_kwaj wrote:




That'd buy a BOX of some pretty fine cigars
bassman45
12 years ago
Just another one of those rich guys taunting us. Money means nothing to them. They read the threads here and laugh. It is sick. He will probably light them with $100 bills.(In the words of Donutboy)
earthson
12 years ago
Wow. For a pack of over-hyped leaves? What a great way to learn how to deal with disappointment!

After that purchase, let him know that I can score him a 2013 Limited Edition Opus22 10th Release Commemorative Humidor in Yellow Sycamore (which comes with 40 rare vintage Fuente Aged Selection cigars). Hell, I can get it to him @ the MSRP of $3,500.00! (That's only ~$79 per cigar)!

I would love to fix you all up with this great deal, but I don't deal with peasants.

(I can, however, score you some Fuente Anejos from several online vendors for only 2-3 times MSRP)
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Hmmmmm...................I got an aged 5er sitting that I think I paid $40 for. Maybe I should sell them for $125.
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
[quote=knokmdwn]Hmmmmm...................I got an aged 5er sitting that I think I paid $40 for. Maybe I should sell them for $125.[/


Why the deep discount Ray? That auction isn't over and and and well yers are aged.....no less than a buck fitty 🌫


Lolololol [sarcasm]
kombat96
12 years ago
This an overbid thread...lol
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Another overbid thread? Really? Sheesh!
cacman
12 years ago
Another discussion about over-priced DE's???
Isn't there anything else news-worthy?
kombat96
12 years ago

Another discussion about over-priced DE's???
Isn't there anything else news-worthy?

cacman wrote:


Yeah! Why haven't u sent me any cigars for being ur friend?
reckless
12 years ago
Are overbid threads back in for 2014?? If so I have a couple I could post
TMCTLT
  • TMCTLT
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Another discussion about over-priced DE's???
Isn't there anything else news-worthy?

cacman wrote:




I know what you mean Carl, but overpriced would be like 15-18 bucks a stick....not $30 something a piece!
And this will be the last OB thread by me in 2014



I PROMISE 🌫
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

Another discussion about over-priced DE's???
Isn't there anything else news-worthy?

cacman wrote:



So unfortunate. All the latest stuff is overpriced IMO.....unless you get them at the other site where overbidding is at a minimum....
bs_kwaj
11 years ago
Hey... let's dredge this back up for a minute.

There was another five pack of these today. Went for $73.

I looked around the internets and basically didn't find much. Saw they were out of stock at one place that listed a box of 12 for $150.


:-k
99cobra2881
11 years ago
Ya I was winning them most of the day at $58, got outbid late this afternoon then bid in again and was winning again at $67. The outbids both came in with less than 10 minutes left. Winning bid was $70.

I got a fiver of t52 robustos for $55, I was winning them at $48 for most of the day, got the cursory last second snipe attempts to run up the price.

Still have the itch to try the uf13, but not at $70 for a fiver.
shaun341
11 years ago
UF13 does not seem to be very popular even for LP fanboys. Of course there are the ones that haven't tried, see the name on the label and will buy at any cost but in general it seems these are the least sought out unico.
danmdevries
11 years ago
I've had one, enjoyed it very much. Can't say id pay the going rate, but at $10 I'd take one
99cobra2881
11 years ago

UF13 does not seem to be very popular even for LP fanboys. Of course there are the ones that haven't tried, see the name on the label and will buy at any cost but in general it seems these are the least sought out unico.

shaun341 wrote:



That doesn't seem to reflect in the price being paid on here for the UF13. Seems the UF13 goes for $15 more per fiver than the no.9 or t52s. Could be the fan boy effect or more likely the perceived scarcity of the UF13. CI has both no.9 and T52 in stock but they don't have the UF13 on the main website.

Interesting to say the least if it's not as good as the other two.

I''m not doubting what you're saying just looking at the prices being paid and asking why?
Users browsing this topic