Plowboy221
12 years ago
5er for each game

I'll take the Broncos

Pats L
broncos W

I'll take 49ers
Seahawks L
49ers W
illinichaser
12 years ago
considering vegas has Denver -5, and this is in Denver, I doubt you find any body to take that bet. And based on that alone, I won't even look at the second game. . .
therrm
12 years ago
No action from me, Im on the same sides as you.
chazbo
12 years ago
Lines are
Patriots +5
49ers +3.5
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Alright I'm a Dumbazz, never bet on a spread I guess I didn't really get how it works, thought I did so I'll make it simple.

Damn noobs
chazbo
12 years ago

Alright I'm a Dumbazz, never bet on a spread I guess I didn't really get how it works, thought I did so I'll make it simple.

Damn noobs

Plowboy221 wrote:


So your picking both favorites straight up?
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Seahawks are the favorite at the moment aren't they? But yes straight up
gumby_130
12 years ago
Money line straight up
Is
49ers 8 cigars
Seahawks 5 cigars

Pats 10 cigars
Broncos 5 cigars
stinger88
12 years ago
Plowboy,
If you are still offering the Seahawks straight up, I will take you up on that action.

Go Seattle!!!
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Your on Stinger!!
stinger88
12 years ago
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Damn, Peyton and Denver are solidly in the drivers seat thus far!!!
Plowboy221
12 years ago

Damn, Peyton and Denver are solidly in the drivers seat thus far!!!

TMCTLT wrote:




Yeah I figured it was going to a real close game.
Plowboy221
12 years ago
dharbolt
12 years ago
stinger88
12 years ago
Ah come on, simple handoff. They were better off with the first fumble.
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Damn good game, thanks for playing stinger. Smokes will go out soon as I can make it to the PO.
stinger88
12 years ago
Thanks Plowboy. I needed a win. Been getting my azz handed to me lately. Let me know if you need my addy.
Plowboy221
12 years ago
I still have it from the nascar deal, was hoping to win some of those rockets back haha.
Plowboy221
12 years ago
Stinger on there way should land Thursday. Sorry it took so long been extremly busy at work. 9505 5213 5371 4027 0004 25
Users browsing this topic