dlandri21
12 years ago
Joe has them on special today. Anyone try them?

By the way, I just had a rocky patel evolution from an infamous cigar company. I'm convinced I performed a public service...not good.
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Prolly overhyped dog rockets. I treat most as such until hear consistently good things about them.

Thanks for burning that rocky. Seems most of the rp cigars should've been put in chemical spill clean up kits and then used to soak up chemical spills.
ah42266
12 years ago

I won a 12 Box for 31 bucks of the 6.12"x52 Torpedo that should ship late next week. I will get back to ya. It is only a $5per cigar at C.I. so chances are it is another 'good', but average Habano wrapped cigar that should run around 2 bucks.
Plowboy221
12 years ago

I won a 12 Box for 31 bucks of the 6.12"x52 Torpedo that should ship late next week. The only real question is, do I leave the foil on or do I take it off when I put them in the humidor?.

ah42266 wrote:



#-o
Users browsing this topic