illinichaser
12 years ago
Ok, I've been thinking of doing this for a while. Finally feeling enough better to get it started.

This is a N00B PIF, but anyone can play. Game is pretty simple.

1. 5 cigars, no Dog rockets, but premiums not required. Think nub, diesel, cao, cheaper AF. no infused cigars
2. 1 bottle of hot sauce of your choosing
3. This is a Pay it Forward. I will start by offering to send some azzhat a little care package.
4. If you want to play simply say, "I'll take your sauce". Once confirmed, recipient will offer "who wants some sauce" and will then wait to be picked up by the next guy, and so on and so forth. . .

If you have any questions, pm that Dink Wombat.


Now, which of you azzhats wants to taste my sauce? 🇨🇮





🐴 🐴 🐴
reckless
12 years ago
Possibly me... were talking local hot sauce or just our favorite or?
illinichaser
12 years ago
any hot sauce you like.

My wife keeps getting me gift packs, so I gots about 30 bottles to share. . .
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
dharbolt
12 years ago
I'll take your sauce
illinichaser
12 years ago

I'll take your sauce

dharbolt wrote:




Yeah, I bet you will. . .


Go ahead and ask the question.
kombat96
12 years ago
No way in hell am I going to ask for another guys sauce.

Swapping sauce between guys, welllll to each there own.



Coughg@ycough
illinichaser
12 years ago

No way in hell am I going to ask for another guys sauce.

Swapping sauce between guys, welllll to each there own.



Coughg@ycough

kombat96 wrote:




I heard thats cause you were already full from takin Taps sauce

bazinga🇨🇮
kombat96
12 years ago
Ohh no he didn't
dharbolt
12 years ago
Now who wants my sauce
reckless
12 years ago

Now who wants my std?

dharbolt wrote:


Not me 😰
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
OK, OK, I'll take your sauce. Do I have to turn in my man card now?
rrumba
12 years ago

guess i take your sauce fender...........

who wants some sauce..........

i feel so dirty now and need a shower
dharbolt
12 years ago
Shoot me the addy Fender.
kombat96
12 years ago
Not getting in this, bunch a freaks.



Where's mine
dharbolt
12 years ago
I got some sauce for you if yous want it wombat. You don't even have to pif when you done.
kombat96
12 years ago
When I'm done? LoL ur not my type, I like ppl from oregayn
dharbolt
12 years ago
rrumba
12 years ago

i like nothing more than lots of anonymous man sauce



Where's mine

kombat96 wrote:




i am sure you do 🤔
kombat96
12 years ago
You to? No respect for mammals these days.
Users browsing this topic