MustangKid
12 years ago
Did anyone else have a problem purchasing tickets to Cigarfest? I got into the site no problem, scrolled down to the bottom, click on the button to complete my purchase and then was sent back to the login page claiming that "An order has already been placed for this Pre-Sale Registration."

I sure as hell never gave my code to anyone so I don't understand what the hell happend. I called in and they showed no record of a purchase going through they did wait list me, but I'm obviously upset that I did everything that I was suppose to do from logging into the site 10 minutes early, used the code, click to complete the purchase all within 10-15 seconds of the ticket sale being opened and then getting screwed. I hope that CI's customer service can figure out what the hell happened.

John
JGKAMIN
12 years ago
I had no problems, went very smooth. I'm surprised I did not yet receive my confirmation email yet. Should have been instant, I'm always nervous until I get that confirmation.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Aw man! I missed out?
JGKAMIN
12 years ago
And just got my confirmation email at 2:49. Can't wait for this.
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
I'd rather go to Philly Jack's BBQ.

TIGER
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Yeah thousands hit that website like a tidal wave. The one and only year I tried to get tickets three years ago the whole site crashed just as a pressed the buy button. I never tried again to get tickets
Philly Jack
12 years ago

I'd rather go to Philly Jack's BBQ.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:


Better yet Lets go to club risque a cigar friendly strip club in Philly where the girls are 8' and 9's Vs the cigar girls at CFest that are 4's and 5's
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

Better yet Lets go to club risque a cigar friendly strip club in Philly where the girls are 8' and 9's Vs the cigar girls at CFest that are 4's and 5's

Philly Jack wrote:



But do they serve BBQ?

TIGER
illinichaser
12 years ago

Better yet Lets go to club risque a cigar friendly strip club in Philly where the girls are 8' and 9's Vs the cigar girls at CFest that are 4's and 5's

Philly Jack wrote:



How come no one suggested this place when I was stuck in Philly for the night a couple weeks ago?????#-o 🤦 🤦
crgcpro
12 years ago
I bought 104 tickets to scalp. What will you give me for one?
















































































J/K
illinichaser
12 years ago

I bought 104 tickets

crgcpro wrote:




With they way you smoke cigars, I'm not surprised.
JadeRose
12 years ago
Wow...I'm Shocked...SHOCKED, I say. It only happens every single year.
cigar331
12 years ago
No problems this year. Got cigarnut tix.
12 years ago
Interested in 1 ticket for cigarfest Saturday only either general admission or VIH.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Mine's on backorder.
JGKAMIN
12 years ago
While I got my tickets, a friend is on their waiting list. I told him I'd check here and see if anybody had an extra or two.
reckless
12 years ago

While I got my tickets, a friend is on their waiting list. I told him I'd check here and see if anybody had an extra or two.

JGKAMIN wrote:


PM jade couple posts up has some to spare. Good luck!!
Users browsing this topic