bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Got some of these heading this way.

Crowned Heads 6 Shooter Sampler includes:
2 - Four Kicks Sublime (6" x 54)
2 - Headley Grange Estupendos (5.5" x 52)
2 - JD Howard Reserve HR46 (6" x 46)

Haven't had any of these. Just curious what your experiences have been with them.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1673256/Crowned-Heads-6-Shooter-Sampler-Box-6-Cigars/ 

🍺
05busa
12 years ago
I havent had any yet either but heard good words
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

I havent had any yet either but heard good words

05busa wrote:




WTF did you expect from the marketing team from CAO?????
RodneyB
12 years ago
I like all three of them, I think they are very solid sticks.
dharbolt
12 years ago
have not had the headley grange but the other two are very nice indeed
shaun341
12 years ago
all three are good smokes imho. My favorite out of the three is probably the Four Kicks, then the JD Howard, followed by the HG. Pretty good price you grabbed that for there to.
edin508
12 years ago

I havent had any yet either but heard good words

05busa wrote:


You'll have a four kicks to try when your mail shows up today. 😇
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Cool. Looking forward to checking them out.

kombat96
12 years ago
Not impressed with any of the four kicks lines.
z6joker9
12 years ago
I really like headley. The others are good too. They have a nice style and the guys that run crowned heads are great.

Mothership has had a lot of trouble with moldy boxes of four kicks though. No idea why.
05busa
12 years ago
nolen
12 years ago
I like their products as well. They put on an open house here in Nashville at their headquarters once a month... free ceegarz, food, drinks... they do it up nicely, class group of guys. There should be another one coming up in a week or two.
earthson
12 years ago
I haven't been impressed, but I think I'm the exception. The Four Kicks is like a muted Tat brown label. According to Four Kicks website, the #2 was modeled after a cuban Monte #2, much like the Tat brown was. Overall, I'd take a Tat brown every time because the flavor is so much more dynamic (plus I cannot STAND Queens of Leon, so there's that.)

The 2 Headley Granges I've had tasted exactly like a Dominican La Gloria Cubana natural. Not terrible, but the LGCs are much cheaper.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Like all three lines. I love crowned heads. If u like em, the four kicks can be had for cheap at the "other" auction place
Users browsing this topic