bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
. . . then an AB Tempus Maduro, last night.

The Cargo wasn't bad at all. Right off the bat, easy draw, lot of smoke. Not a big flavor king or anything, but these will go nicely in the VH humidor.

And the AB Tempus Maduro was good, as usual.

🍺
nolen
12 years ago
I must admit that I was surprised by the Cargo also... quiete an enjoyable smoke.

+1 on the Tempus
billyboy03
12 years ago
The AB tempus line is great imo try the maduro if you can they are top notch for me. the cargo was the first box Iever bought, i have a few left Iwill ash one now that you brought them up
ah42266
12 years ago
I found the Tempus Maduro Churchill seems to taste the best of all sizes. Less filler maybe. As for Cargo it is just a high mild Connecticut wrapped cigar so no smoker should have any high expectations on flavor. For 2 bucks or less it's not a bad smoke at all.
Users browsing this topic