dlandri21
12 years ago
I'm pretty much narrowed down to either the GH vintage robusto or the Nicaraguan 3000 from an infamous cigar retailer. Anyone have experience with the two?
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
Both good but I'd go with the GH if I had the choice.

TIGER
sd72
12 years ago
I went with AT&T. TV Internet and home phone. Wifi receiver as well.
shaun341
12 years ago
I have Comcast bundle package but am getting rid of it for roku soon.

I did enjoy the couple GH Vintage that I have ashed
tonygraz
12 years ago
I've got Comcast - phone, cable and internet - too darn expensive. I'm looking for a better bundle myself.

The Nic 2000 sucks and I'm not a fan of other GH sticks.
dlandri21
12 years ago
Comcast sucks. Anyway, how about the nica libre? They're on clearance.
cacman
12 years ago
DirecTV with Center Ice. Had to get Internet through phone co.
Nica Libre's need a very long rest. Why buy bundles when there's so many better smokes out there.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
Verizon Fios bundle here F Comcrap
earthson
12 years ago
I'd go with the Puros Indios. I avoided it for YEARS because of its low price. Tried my first one last year and WOW! Bettern a Dominican La Gloria, which is about the only General Cigar brand I'll smoke
tonygraz
12 years ago
Buddy of mine smoked Puros Indios several years ago then stopped because they went so far downhill. I smoked one and classify it as a yard-gar.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I actually really used to like pinar del rio's as a cheapie... can't stand anything gran habano...
tonygraz
12 years ago
I like Pinar del rios, tho the cheaper ones are just mediocre. Reserve Limitada is OK and the selection 10's are rather good. At one time the 1878 Cuba especial maduro robusto was at the top of my list of best cigars.
nolen
12 years ago
Villiger La Libertad Bundle

Alec Bradley 90+ Rated Seconds

TheSmokensip
12 years ago

I went with AT&T. TV Internet and home phone. Wifi receiver as well.

sd72 wrote:



I have a Time Warner bundle. ughh :(

J. Fuego Corojo Oscuro is a decent bundle cigar if they still have them..

BuckyB93
12 years ago
Haven't bought them for sometime but I've never disappointed in the Oliva Flor de Oliva
kombat96
12 years ago
Your dumb a$$es, Obama phone, free texting and 100 minutes a month free...ty Obama.
tonygraz
12 years ago

Haven't bought them for sometime but I've never disappointed in the Oliva Flor de Oliva

BuckyB93 wrote:



👍 tho I hear one of them has a sweet tip, which would turn me off.
dstieger
12 years ago
Nic 3K easily. One of my top fishing smokes. Very consistent, well made, doesn't get harsh hanging out of your mouth for extended periods while working your lures -- and huge bonus that they're box pressed and won't roll around the on the boat seat.
reckless
12 years ago
I use my EBT card to buy cigars so you can all suck it
dlandri21
12 years ago
Well I still can't decide between the gh vintage or the nic 3000. Comcast still.sucks tho
Users browsing this topic