nitro6526
12 years ago
I will be visiting the fine city of Tampa for a few days and will have some free time Friday and Saturday night. Any suggestions on the "must" places to visit while there? I would rather hear it from the sources and not have to sift through reviews. Any suggestions would be helpful.
rfenst
12 years ago

I will be visiting the fine city of Tampa for a few days and will have some free time Friday and Saturday night. Any suggestions on the "must" places to visit while there? I would rather hear it from the sources and not have to sift through reviews. Any suggestions would be helpful.

nitro6526 wrote:



Eat dinner at Columbia in Ybor City one night.
Visit the Funte smoking lounge.
Pateries and coffes for lunch from La Segunda Bakery.
crgcpro
12 years ago
When?

I will be there 2/20-2/26.

Pro
JGKAMIN
12 years ago
Columbia restaurant as posted above, the Tampa Sweethearts shop and the La Segunda Central Bakery.
nitro6526
12 years ago
Next weekend Pro. Signed up for Spartan Run Saturday. 2/14-2/16 I will be there.
I found a few shops to visit and will definitely hit Columbia Friday night.
Users browsing this topic