DrMaddVibe
12 years ago
SRH1
12 years ago

You know?

DrMaddVibe wrote:



Where's Victor when you need him?=p~
Burner02
12 years ago

Where's Victor when you need him?=p~

SRH1 wrote:




Or scompay.
scompay
12 years ago

Or scompay.

Burner02 wrote:




What do you want?
bassman45
12 years ago

What do you want?

scompay wrote:



You know8-[
edin508
12 years ago
Who shouldn't be ?
tonygraz
12 years ago
A stroke is nuthin' to joke about.
edin508
12 years ago

A stroke is nuthin' to joke about.

tonygraz wrote:


I was thinking about a different kind of stroking. :-"
scompay
12 years ago
No wonder you queers send each other cigars afterwards.
I bet those cigars have been in special places.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
"I stroke it to the east and I stroke it to the west
And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best
I be strokin' "
kombat96
12 years ago
It is close to Valentine's day.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

No wonder you queers send each other cigars afterwards.
I bet those cigars have been in special places.

scompay wrote:



Man that's not right. How do you dissenfect a cigar
Purrel?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Fire, noob.

tonygraz wrote:



Walked into that one.
illinichaser
12 years ago

"I stroke it to the east and I stroke it to the west
And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best
I be strokin' "

deadeyedick wrote:



damn, beat me to it. Just had the same song going through my head. . .
daveincincy
12 years ago
^
I was thinking Billy Squier...stroke me.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Now I'll have that song in my head all day.
Users browsing this topic