mikey1597
12 years ago
Just scored 2 for 50. It's a good day!
dharbolt
12 years ago
Nice. I have one phillyjack sent me in the secret santa, and I don't think I have used a different cutter in the last two months. I love it.
frankj1
12 years ago
funny, I've been lurking on them looking to snag one for a good price, but don't have to have camo. no rush, still looove my xikar.
edin508
12 years ago
I got one a while back, but went back to my Xikar. The Palio is still a nice cutter though!
dharbolt
12 years ago
xikar... x8?
edin508
12 years ago
mikey1597
12 years ago
The Palio is about all I use but do have a few Xikar's laying around and about twice as many lighters. Ya can never have enough.
cacman
12 years ago
Have not been overly-impressed with the quality of steel in the Palio. Seems softer than others. Sent my back twice due to blades chipping. Warranty covered the replacements but still a PITA. After the 3rd time I've settled with cheap guillotines. Won't even consider a Xikar after the Palio experience, especially after reading many problems with springs and dropping them.
triodes
12 years ago

I got one a while back, but went back to my Xikar. The Palio is still a nice cutter though!

edin508 wrote:



My first palio was slick, but eventually went back to be replaced under warranty for track issues. The replacement is not as sharp.

I went to the xikar x8 (guillotine) after reading posts here.

Sharpest, best cutter I've ever had.

Using a xikar V cutter mostly at the moment.

Warranty covered the replacements but still a PITA.

cacman wrote:



My first Palio worked well so long that when the Palio people told me that I had to take it back to place of purchase for a replacement I couldn't remember where I had purchased it. Probably 3 or 4 years.

First one was really sharp and slick, and stayed sharp. Second one just doesn't have as good an edge.
Users browsing this topic