rrumba
  • rrumba
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

Got tomorrow off for my bday. Hitting the water after all this snow, ice and being stuck indoors.

While on the river throwing flies at fish the lineup is

Tat - Thanks to Reck
MUWAT XXL - THanks to dharbolt
JDN Antano - thanks to dharbolt

with some Root beer and JD honey. 🖐 🖐 🖐
frankj1
12 years ago
I'll be working so don't wait for me.

happy Birthday!
Burner02
12 years ago
Sounds like a great day!
GhostTown
12 years ago
Birthday he says.....
Palama
12 years ago
Hau'oli la Hanau! 🍺
SRH1
12 years ago
Happy Birthday! I'm envious......I want to go fishing, but it will be weeks (if not months) before the trout streams in the northeast will be fishable so all I can do now is tie flies and dream.....

Enjoy your birthday on the water!
fenderbendertex
12 years ago
Tomorrow's your birthday? Happy Birthday!
Users browsing this topic