grrrrr609
12 years ago
Group buy going on right now for blank cigar bands. PM me for details. Include ur email in the pm so I can forward u the link.
reckless
12 years ago

Group buy going on right now for blank cigar bands. PM me for details. Include ur email in the pm so I can forward u the link.

grrrrr609 wrote:


Please esplain mr grrrrrr
grrrrr609
12 years ago
Email sent bro with link and brief description
SRH1
12 years ago
These from Bob?
grrrrr609
12 years ago
Yea, he sent the email out today.
SRH1
12 years ago
Yep. Just ordered some myself.
They seem to be the best ones available.
grrrrr609
12 years ago
That's what everyone says. But I've never used anyone else's to compare them to.
SRH1
12 years ago
It's important to note these come loose, not in sheets so you can't put them in a printer for making your own labels. They're made to write on with a pen to note purchase dates, box codes or from who you received them etc. $.04 ea is pretty reasonable.
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Are they also pre-glued Scot or not?

Mr. Grrrr, is there a minimum order and if so how many?
shaun341
12 years ago
GRRRR I want in on this if possible still. shoot me a pm, I am having trouble sending pms for some reason on here.
shaun341
12 years ago
Nevermind GRRRR just checked my email and had the info in there for the group buy. Thanks for the heads up though
SRH1
12 years ago

Are they also pre-glued Scot or not?

Mr. Grrrr, is there a minimum order and if so how many?

TMCTLT wrote:



Hey Paul, they are pre glued and I think 500 is minimum order for slightly more than $.04 ea.
Users browsing this topic