99cobra2881
12 years ago
Can't get enough of these, $3 a peice and damn tasty. One has a natural wrapper and the other has a sun grown wrapper. The tobacconist recommended them to me last time I was in and I only grabbed two of each. No big deal except the shpo is 130 miles away.

Stocked up tonight 10 of the natural and 5 of the sun grown sticks. Would've bought more but I had to limit myself.

They come in a foot locker of 100.

I dunno if Ashton makes a bad cigar.

Anyone else try these?
frankj1
12 years ago

Can't get enough of these, $3 a peice and damn tasty. One has a natural wrapper and the other has a sun grown wrapper. The tobacconist recommended them to me last time I was in and I only grabbed two of each. No big deal except the shpo is 130 miles away.

Stocked up tonight 10 of the natural and 5 of the sun grown sticks. Would've bought more but I had to limit myself.

They come in a foot locker of 100.

I dunno if Ashton makes a bad cigar.

Anyone else try these?

99cobra2881 wrote:


never heard of them!
chazbo
12 years ago
Should have grabbed more. 130 miles away, I would have smoked at least two cigars each way.
P.S. doesnt this local ship?
tonygraz
12 years ago
If they are that good, you should have bought a footlocker or at least all that they had (and maybe get a little discount).
dharbolt
12 years ago

If they are that good, you should have bought a footlocker or at least all that they had (and maybe get a little discount).

tonygraz wrote:




This
99cobra2881
12 years ago

Should have grabbed more. 130 miles away, I would have smoked at least two cigars each way.
P.S. doesnt this local ship?

chazbo wrote:



Nope they don't ship I already asked. It was a date night in the wife's car, no smokin in there!!!

They had four hunderd of each. If I woulda bought that many I'd have ruined my wife's valentines date night.

I also grabbed a tobacco Baez to give it a try before grabbing some off here and I liked it. Got a flor de las too that I'm excited to try.
chazbo
12 years ago
Wow no way could I go to a B&M buy cigars and get into the car for two hours and not fire one up#-o
Hope you got sumpin better for the ride home[whip]
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Fear not, I sat in the B&Ms lounge watched some tv, looked at cigar snob magazine and smoked a MF tobacos Baez then took her out to carabbas for Italian.

I damn sure could've used a smoke on the way home, got in around 20 after midnight. I was fighting to stay awake.
GhostTown
12 years ago
I'm pissed you didn't buy one for us all.

I love Ashtons.
Users browsing this topic