robertsccr5
12 years ago
So for V-day my wife bought me a new leather chair for the porch to replace the fold up camping chair I had been using. It's comfy, warm, and perfect for the porch.

Anyways, this morning I woke up, kids and wife were still asleep, perfect time to light up a morning smoke with a cup of coffee. My go to morning smoke it RB Odyssey and a cup of coffee. I couldn't ask for a better morning.

Now that the kids are waking up, time to walk them down to the donut shop and get them a sunday morning donut...then off to a 9 mile walk around the lake with the fam.

Have a great day everyone!
99cobra2881
12 years ago
Sounds like heaven on earth.

Enjoy.

SRH1
12 years ago

So for V-day my wife bought me a new leather chair for the porch to replace the fold up camping chair I had been using. It's comfy, warm, and perfect for the porch.

Anyways, this morning I woke up, kids and wife were still asleep, perfect time to light up a morning smoke with a cup of coffee. My go to morning smoke it RB Odyssey and a cup of coffee. I couldn't ask for a better morning.

Now that the kids are waking up, time to walk them down to the donut shop and get them a sunday morning donut...then off to a 9 mile walk around the lake with the fam.

Have a great day everyone!

robertsccr5 wrote:



Nice morning. I'm heading out to shovel.........















AGAIN!
chazbo
12 years ago
What a great way to start a day!
For me, my normal Sunday start:
Wife brings me coffee and the Sunday paper in bed.
Then she gets her shower puts on something small and see through
Comes back to bed, we indulge in breakfast.
I get up go down to the man cave pick out a morning stick
By then she brings me out the Sunday paper to finish with.
After an hour or so I stumble into the kitchen where
My breakfast is waiting at the table(good because I was starting to get hunger)
Out the door to meet the fellas for a 10:30 am starting time at the club.
Just another day in paradise =d>
Chazbo
chazbo
12 years ago
At least us 🌫 can dream
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I woke up to a text message from the B of A fraud dept. telling me someone stole my bank card info and had been contributing to charitable foundations all morning... I've spent the day filing police reports in the various counties it was used in... fun, fun, fun...
illinichaser
12 years ago

I woke up to a text message from the B of A fraud dept. telling me someone stole my bank card info and had been contributing to charitable foundations all morning... I've spent the day filing police reports in the various counties it was used in... fun, fun, fun...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



The new version of robin hood? 🤦

Sorry to hear about your troubles Joel. Hopefully it gets straightened out quickly. . .
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Well, I woke up Sunday morning
With no way to hold my head that didn't hurt
And the beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad
So I had one more for dessert

Then I fumbled in my closet through my clothes
And found my cleanest dirty shirt
Then I washed my face and combed my hair
Stumbled down the stairs to meet the day

I'd smoked my mind the night before
With cigarettes and songs that I'd been pickin'
But I lit my first and watched a small kid
Playing with a can that he was kicking

Then I walked across the street
And caught the Sunday smell of someone fryin' chicken
And oh it took me back to somethin'
That I'd lost somewhere, somehow along the way

On a Sunday morning sidewalk
I'm wishing, Lord, that I was stoned
'Cause there's something in a Sunday
That makes a body feel alone

And there ain't nothin' short of dyin'
As half as lonesome as the sound
Of a sleepin' city sidewalk
And Sunday mornings coming down

In the park, I saw a daddy
With a laughing little girl who he was swinging
And I stopped beside a Sunday school
And listened to the songs that they were singing

Then I headed down the streets
And somewhere far away a lonely bell was ringing
And it echoed through the canyons
Like the disappearing dreams of yesterday

On a Sunday morning sidewalk
Oh, I'm wishing, Lord, that I was stoned
'Cause there's something in a Sunday
That'll make a body feel alone

And there ain't nothin' short of dyin'
Thats half as lonesome as the sound
Of a sleepin' city sidewalk
And Sunday mornin' comin' down

~Johnny Cash
DrafterX
12 years ago
Know it sounds funny
But I just can't stand the pain
Girl I'm leaving you tomorrow
Seems to me girl
You know I've done all I can
You see I begged, stole
And I borrowed

Ooh, that's why I'm easy
I'm easy like sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like sunday morning

Why in the world
Would anyboddy put chains on me?
I've paid my dues to make it
Everbody wants me to be
What they want me to be
I'm not happy when I try to fake it!
No!

Ooh,that's why I'm easy
I'm easy like sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like sunday morning

I wanna be high, so high
I wanna be free to know
The things I do are right
I wanna be free
Just me, babe!

That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like sunday morning
That's why I'm easy
I'm easy like sunday morning
Because I'm easy
Easy like sunday morning
Because I'm easy
Easy like sunday morning.....:-" :-"
robertsccr5
12 years ago
Johnny Cash FTW!

Well its been an excellent Sunday. Just finished a Tat Fausto....About to cook some brussel sprouts and a tri-tip.

Also going to open up my other V-day gift, a bottle of Glenmorangie Lasanta.
sd72
12 years ago
I woke up this morning and got myself a beer?
sd72
12 years ago
The futures uncertain, and the end is always near?
robertsccr5
12 years ago
let it roll, baby roll...
nolen
12 years ago
Another lonely park, another Sunday

I'm sittin' in my room, I'm starin' out my window
And I wonder where you've gone
Thinking back on the happy hours just before the dawn
Outside the wind is blowin'
It seems to call your name again
Where have you gone

City streets and lonely highways
I travel down
My car is empty and the radio just seems to bring me down
I'm just tryin' to find me
A pretty smile that I can get into
It's true, I'm lost without you

Another lonely park, another Sunday
Why is it life turns out that way
Just when you think you got a good thing
It seems to slip away

It's warm outside, no clouds are in the sky
But I need a place to go and hide
I keep it to myself
I don't want nobody else
To see me cryin' all those tears in my eyes

Another park, another sunday
Why is it life turns out that way
Just when you think you got a good thing
It seems to slip away
Another park, another sunday
It's dark and empty thanks to you
I got to get myself together
But it's hard to do

Gogo7
12 years ago
Lol a lot of poets here,
you bring my eyes to tears.
I'll guess I'll have a beer
Users browsing this topic