watchurai
12 years ago
Thoughts? Anyone tried it?
bs_kwaj
12 years ago
These are great tasting and easy draw and good smokes. Got a fiver recently and have 10 more on the way.

Got some Sam Leccia Blacks now in the coolidor. Gonna try one this weekend.

watchurai
12 years ago
Thanks. I like a good cameroon, this sounds promising.
gryphonms
12 years ago
I have had 1 which was very good.
im1livewire
12 years ago
Picked up a 10 pack on Cbid last month. Was gonna let 'em age, but sounds like they're good ROTT...?
dharbolt
12 years ago
You been here 4 years and that you first post? How about a hello. We like new people around here.
im1livewire
12 years ago

You been here 4 years and that you first post? How about a hello. We like new people around here.

dharbolt wrote:


Hi, from a fellow CBid addicted BOTL (Yup, spent thousands--sometimes rather foolishly, other times proudly).

Looking forward to trying the Sam Leccia!! Hope it compares to the Brickhouse Maduro I had yesterday (yum & yum)--1st time with that!!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
The black is better to me but I'm not a huge cammie fan. YMMV
Users browsing this topic