QMPASH
  • QMPASH
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
12 years ago
Last year I bought a cemetary plot for my wife's birthday. This year I gave her nothing. When she asked me why, I replied, "You didn't use the present I gave you last year so I didn't see the purpose of giving you another present." And then the fight started....! [sarcasm]
kombat96
12 years ago
WRONG FORUM!!!
illinichaser
12 years ago

Last year I bought a cemetary plot for my wife's birthday. This year I gave her nothing. When she asked me why, I replied, as I lit a Padron, "You didn't use the present I gave you last year so I didn't see the purpose of giving you another present." And then the fight started....! [sarcasm]

QMPASH wrote:




There fixed it! Now its a cigar thread. 🍺 🍺









































Eat it Wombat
[sarcasm]
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
cacman
12 years ago

Last year I bought a cemetary plot for my wife's birthday. This year I gave her nothing. When she asked me why, I replied, "You didn't use the present I gave you last year so I didn't see the purpose of giving you another present." And then the fight started....! [sarcasm]

QMPASH wrote:


After 2yrs and 19 posts… that's the best you can come up with???
Buckwheat
12 years ago

After 2yrs and 19 posts… that's the best you can come up with???

cacman wrote:



+1 and in the wrong forum!! You need to pickup your game. [ram27bat]
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
don't heckle him Carl... I wanna see him do the one about the twelve inch pianist...
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

+1 and in the wrong forum!! You need to pickup your game. [ram27bat]

Buckwheat wrote:




Hell I like him.....at least he's not a Scumbag,he did buy her a gift.


Ron
frankj1
12 years ago

don't heckle him Carl... I wanna see him do the one about the twelve inch pianist...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


very funny!
QMPASH
  • QMPASH
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
12 years ago
I guess some people just don't have a sense of humor. By the way, I have nowhere near 19 posts. You must be confusing me with someone else.
tailgater
12 years ago

I guess some people just don't have a sense of humor. By the way, I have nowhere near 19 posts. You must be confusing me with someone else.

QMPASH wrote:



That's priceless.
Users browsing this topic