borndead1
12 years ago
I snagged a bundle of these for a great price. Espinosa used to make a cheap CT-wrap bundle cigar called EO No. 21 that I really liked, so I was hoping that these were similar.

Decent (average) construction. Not bad at all for a bundle cigar. Perfect draw; not too loose or too tight.

First part...nice flavor. A noticeable sweetness on the draw, with a woodsy flavor through the nose. Definitely on the mild side. Good burn, especially for a cigar fresh outta the bundle. This reminds me a lot of the old EO No. 21.

Around halfway...still burning nice and straight. Flavor has upgraded to the mild side of medium "strength". Woodsy flavor has been replaced by a unique sort of spice flavor, like some sort of baking spice. I'm diggin' this cheapo smoke quite a bit.

Toward the end...not a bad smoke at all. Still mild, nice flavor, good burn. And cheap. Makes me feel a little better about the other cigars I bought this week....a box of Padron 64s. 🤦
Users browsing this topic