Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
I've Been really interested in getting some of these. Anyone know more information about these or where I can pick some up? I know it uses medio tiempo tobacco, but I've never had a viaje neither the exclusivo line. Is this cigar just a bunch of hype or you think it's the real deal?
jeferris
12 years ago
cacman
12 years ago
The 15th Anniv sits on a Tower
Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

The 15th Anniv sits on a Tower

cacman wrote:



Does this tower have a website?
shaun341
12 years ago
Yes they do and I hear he just got this years cohetes in
Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

Yes they do and I hear he just got this years cohetes in

shaun341 wrote:




Haha I know what website your talking about. They're still not on there yet.
cacman
12 years ago
The cohetes sold-out already. You need to be a lot quicker on the trigger.
shaun341
12 years ago
Man there was 70 boxes left on Saturday. Guess they were popular.
Llado1
  • Llado1
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago

The cohetes sold-out already. You need to be a lot quicker on the trigger.

cacman wrote:




cacman is just being a dink. They're still there. I'm not interested in those though.
smokestaxx
12 years ago
Some one who hustles cigars might have them to...
shaun341
12 years ago
I wanted some GOOD KARMA so I found singles of them and the WMD in an email
Users browsing this topic