edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
What happened man? Hope things are OK! Still smoking?



#-o Wrong forum..
DrafterX
12 years ago
prolly out looking for CROS.... 😟
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
didn't realize he'd been gone a whole month... it's ok, I think zrx went looking for him...
Palama
12 years ago
On the 7th he said he'd was having some health issues but the doctors seemed to have gotten a handle on it. Haven't heard anything since.
dharbolt
12 years ago
I talked to him very briefly about a week or so ago, said he had a lot happening and it would blow over soon.
Burner02
12 years ago
Hope everything get s headed in the right direction for him.
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

On the 7th he said he'd was having some health issues but the doctors seemed to have gotten a handle on it. Haven't heard anything since.

Palama wrote:


That was the last thing I remember reading that he posted, so I was a bit worried about the guy.
05busa
12 years ago
kombat96
12 years ago
A lot going on with him. He's alive and well just busy. He told me to let you all know to bomb him...it'll make him feel better faster...lol
Abrignac
12 years ago
Thanks for thinking about me. The last few months have been trying to say the least. Health, work and other issues have taken up most of my time. About a month ago things really began to pile up.

Had two doctor's appointments today A few last week and one or two the week before. The good news it the "mass" they though they saw wasn't a mass after all, but testing revealed other things that I need to get a hand on.

As a result, I haven't been my "witty" self of late. Instead of being a pill and dragging my baggage in here, I've been laying low and trying to make sense of some of all this.

As far as bombing me, I may be moving soon so that's not such a good idea.
wheelrite
12 years ago

Thanks for thinking about me. The last few months have been trying to say the least. Health, work and other issues have taken up most of my time. About a month ago things really began to pile up.

Had two doctor's appointments today A few last week and one or two the week before. The good news it the "mass" they though they saw wasn't a mass after all, but testing revealed other things that I need to get a hand on.

As a result, I haven't been my "witty" self of late. Instead of being a pill and dragging my baggage in here, I've been laying low and trying to make sense of some of all this.

As far as bombing me, I may be moving soon so that's not such a good idea.

Abrignac wrote:



Hang in there Bro !!


wheel,
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
never a bad idea to take some time and make sense of things... hope things turn around for you... keep your head up for sure...
illinichaser
12 years ago
you'll stay in our thoughts bud. Hope things straighten out soon






then you can send me your addy, I promise I won't share. . .
Palama
12 years ago
^^^ 🤥 ^^^
Burner02
12 years ago
Hope things are well, even for an LSU fan!

😁
edin508
  • edin508
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Good to hear from you man! Hope things get better, we'll be thinking of ya!
gryphonms
12 years ago
Get well soon. Figuring it out is a good idea. Sending positive thoughts.
wheelrite
12 years ago

Hope things are well, even for an LSU fan!

😁

Burner02 wrote:



Phuckk the Katricians !!
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
Take care of yourself Anthony, hope the best for ya, and will keep you in prayers.
madspackler
12 years ago

Thanks for thinking about me. The last few months have been trying to say the least. Health, work and other issues have taken up most of my time. About a month ago things really began to pile up.

Had two doctor's appointments today A few last week and one or two the week before. The good news it the "mass" they though they saw wasn't a mass after all, but testing revealed other things that I need to get a hand on.

As a result, I haven't been my "witty" self of late. Instead of being a pill and dragging my baggage in here, I've been laying low and trying to make sense of some of all this.

As far as bombing me, I may be moving soon so that's not such a good idea.

Abrignac wrote:



Us Azzhats will always be here if you need to vent or just want someone to listen - or need to maintain your sanity. Hope life straightens out on its own for you and the sky in front of you clears back to blue.
Users browsing this topic