cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Somehow this just doesn't seem appropriate to me. I don't have a clue who this is.

Any leftovers? 🙏

I need to expand my horizons before leaving on the next Cruise. Winter has been good for delaying us in the yard. Soon as Ice breaks we move for last refit, and then I am gone for about 18 months.

spectresquad wrote:



Please contact the OpFTH at:

Operation From The Heart
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville, MI 48066
https://www.facebook.com/opfth 
https://www.justgive.org/giving/donate.jsp?charityId=26581& 

Thank you for your service. Carry on.



Doesn't Cbid have filters to prevent this type of SPAM?
My sincere apologies to anyone offended.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Unfortunately, the nature of private makes PMs very condusive to spam. On another website, its an automatic ban when reported, but the problem is that many don't report it. In this case, it could be just a charity request, but you may wonder just what they really do. I don't like the idea of such requests via PM.

Let me also say: "My sincere apologies to anyone offended."
Pedros lawn service
12 years ago
You could always send them to me, , ,


I'm not afraid to ask for free cigars, , ,



pedro,
denali7432
12 years ago
your nobody until you been contacted by the prince of africa looking to relocate 200 million into you account you just have to pay the $3000 transfer fee..
cacman
  • cacman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
LMFAO @ Tiger!
[ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic