Cjr712
12 years ago
I recently ordered some alec bradley 90+ rated seconds and have usually had good luck with them. My most recent order left me puzzled. They were two 10 packs:

46 x 7 1/2 darker wrapper, approaching maduro

41 x 7 1/2 candela green wrapper

The first I'm going to guess tempus?... Although the ring is a bit wider than the real tempus.

The second I have no idea. AB made the Filthy Hooligan in a candela wrapper, but only in one size no where near this one.

So my question is, what might this have been meant to be?
z6joker9
12 years ago
It was probably meant to be AB 90 rated seconds.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
They're probably gurkhas... 🤦
sd72
12 years ago
I think they're a fine and rare.
denali7432
12 years ago
alec bradley angels share?
Cjr712
12 years ago
The mystery continues... Who knows what was going on when these were rolled.

The good news: even though these were one of those late night, probably shouldn't have done that but it's cheap buys, the cigar wasn't bad. Solid medium body, pretty one dimensional but none of those veggie grass notes I got with the last candela I smoked (Greycliff Emerald). I'm not blown away by any means, but for a $1.80 a stick I can't complain....
denali7432
12 years ago
for $1.80 a stick you could have done alot of worse..sometimes i feel we shouldnt try to analyze a stick to the point it takes the joy out of the hobby..just enjoy it for what it is..if you enjoy it great you feel like a winner winner chicken dinner, if not remember it was only a $1.80, and cheaper then most gas station sticks..
Users browsing this topic