Weapon X
12 years ago
He must have tunneled out to send me some smokes, I see jerky in his future perfect for an after hibernation snack !


LP-L40 nh
tat reserva
la Aroma de cuba
BMC Anniv nh looks like it will ash awhile
LFD chisel
Trocadero nh
Liga Undercrown
graycliff dbl esspresso
Ramon Bueso genisis
camacho maduro nh


Yeah I know I'm still a DINK 🇨🇮


Thanks !
dharbolt
12 years ago
Nice. The wombat awakens.
fiddler898
12 years ago
Nahh... The Wombat bombs in his sleep.
erjaq
12 years ago
kombat96
12 years ago
I hate wombats. Hope u enjoy them brother. Raok rules, no hit backs.
illinichaser
12 years ago
Can't believe no one has said this yet. . .



WRONG FORUM NOOB


[sarcasm]



nice hit Wombat
edin508
12 years ago
stinger88
12 years ago
Nicely done Wombat. Glad you enacted a little punishment on him.
05busa
12 years ago
Wow.....i didnt think he had it in him!!
kombat96
12 years ago
Neither did I busa
05busa
12 years ago
Good job buddy
kombat96
12 years ago

Good job buddy

05busa wrote:


I'm progressing slowly.
Propadope61
12 years ago
WHAT!!!!
No apology?
Users browsing this topic