denali7432
12 years ago
hey guys im picking up another 150qt cooler from walmart, i was wondering can i use these for cigar trays instead of the usual ones you see?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Anchor-Hocking-Bamboo-Cutlery-Tray/16524221#Specifications 
billnyethescienceguy
12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b_ILDFp5DGA

wheel,
Burner02
12 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b_ILDFp5DGA

wheel,

billnyethescienceguy wrote:




That was useful!










[sarcasm]
DD1700
12 years ago
The cheap and easy way is to goto the local and see if they will sell you some empty boxes.I got mine for 2-3 bucks a piece.🇨🇮
denali7432
12 years ago

The cheap and easy way is to goto the local and see if they will sell you some empty boxes.I got mine for 2-3 bucks a piece.🇨🇮

DD1700 wrote:


thats not a bad idea, i wonder if i will have to drill holes in the boxes to help with ventilation, thats why i like that cigar trays you see everyone using cause they are open at the bottom to allow air flow..
DD1700
12 years ago

thats not a bad idea, i wonder if i will have to drill holes in the boxes to help with ventilation, thats why i like that cigar trays you see everyone using cause they are open at the bottom to allow air flow..

denali7432 wrote:


I do not have any holes in mine but I do not think it would hurl.I just disassembled the lids and stack.It smells so good when you take the lid off a coolidor!!!
denali7432
12 years ago

I do not have any holes in mine but I do not think it would hurl.I just disassembled the lids and stack.It smells so good when you take the lid off a coolidor!!!

DD1700 wrote:


nice, thats th route i will go too then, luckily we have some auctions going right now that offer 10 different wood boxes..gona attempt to pick up 2 lots..i think 20 will be the minimum im sure i will need maybe 30 to 40 but i will start with 20 and see how it goes..hoping the auction doesnt get out of hand and people bid on them has if they are full..lol
Users browsing this topic