narodpolski
12 years ago
Hey guys...just writing to say Hi. I'm very active on another cigar forum and thought that I'd branch out and check out this place...
PorknBeans
12 years ago
edin508
kombat96
12 years ago
Sw mi, where about
nolen
12 years ago
dharbolt
12 years ago
narodpolski
12 years ago

Sw mi, where about

kombat96 wrote:



Kzoo area
Llado1
12 years ago
wazzzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuppp
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Hey guys...just writing to say Hi. I'm very active on another cigar forum and thought that I'd branch out and check out this place...

narodpolski wrote:



We don't take kindly to strangers partner. Especially from another cigar tribe.....

State your purpose.


Hi narodpolski, welcome to the jungle🇨🇮
sd72
12 years ago
Do you like Bells? Oberon, or two hearted?
Abrignac
12 years ago

We don't take kindly to strangers partner. Especially from another cigar tribe.....

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




So you show up out of the blue and appoint yourself to the welcoming committee?
tonygraz
12 years ago
Welcome to the other zoo.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

So you show up out of the blue and appoint yourself to the welcoming committee?

Abrignac wrote:



form bs123-a has been submitted, and approved.
I am on the welcoming committee:-"
tonygraz
12 years ago
Well, we figured since he was carrying....
narodpolski
12 years ago

Do you like Bells? Oberon, or two hearted?

sd72 wrote:



HopSlam is my favorite followed by 2 hearted.....
jnichols
12 years ago
Joined 8-7-2009 and now you decide to say hi? WTF?
Just kidding !
Hi
billnyethescienceguy
12 years ago
what up sexy?

wheel,
delta1
12 years ago
Welcome, after you tell us how to pronounce that moniker...then, what cigars do you like?

lol at jnichols, trying his FOG impersonation... hint: you gotta skip the j/k part, dude.
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Welcome 🇨🇮
Palama
12 years ago
Aloha from Hawaii. 👍
Users browsing this topic