gae9jang2j
12 years ago
does neone know if the blend has/hasn't changed since the original release? Smoked one the other night that da general had sent me and he said it was from the original release. If the blend hasn't changed, I may prolly try to pick up a 5er or 2 or 3 to let sit.
crgcpro
12 years ago
I smoke them from time to time and have for years. I haven't noticed a change. They are always a solid smoke!
clickbangdead
12 years ago
Oliva makes some of the most consistent smokes on the market, I would buy with no worries. Remember though that that stick you just smoked and some additional age so there will probably be some difference from that alone.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
yea, that's why i wanna get some to age. i really wasn't expecting a whole lot when I first lit it up but dayam does that nap make a difference.

Thanks again to my vet engletl for the great smoke!

And thanks for the input guys
Users browsing this topic