kombat96
12 years ago
Seen this online, good grief charlie brown.
Weapon X
12 years ago
wouldn't flying chicken be better ?
DBIII
12 years ago

Seen this online, good grief charlie brown.

kombat96 wrote:



Have to give the sack hangers something to dream about right?
dharbolt
12 years ago
just like the uc lancero. never happen.
kombat96
12 years ago

Have to give the sack hangers something to dream about right?

DBIII wrote:


Guy can't produce their normal kfc, dirty rats among others on a regular basis now talking another cigar. Guess he doesn't practice what he preaches.
shaun341
12 years ago
what up dink.

Or he just throws a picture out there so he can generate a buzz and then cha ching he has another overpriced impossible to get mediocre smoke. Thanks for keeping the secondary market flooded with dbags JD appreciate it.
sd72
12 years ago
You can preorder the KFCFP at Drew estate dot com. One per email. 11.95 shipped.
JGKAMIN
12 years ago
And he'll wrap up those scraps, call them some other weird name and people will line up to buy that crap.
sd72
12 years ago
You can preorder those too. Same price.
denali7432
12 years ago

And he'll wrap up those scraps, call them some other weird name and people will line up to buy that crap.

JGKAMIN wrote:


true that!!!!!
billyboy03
12 years ago
Very true, most places are backordered I was looking to see what they were.
reckless
12 years ago
They are tasty. I had the smallest one and it was a finger burner.
earthson
12 years ago
I'm still amazed people scarf up the Papas Fritas.

A cuban sandwich cigar for $5? Called "French Fries?" Really?

Hell, I guess at least it's got a bunch of fools blowing their cigar budget elsewhere while I scoop up some good buys
reckless
12 years ago

I'm still amazed people scarf up the Papas Fritas.

A cuban sandwich cigar for $5? Called "French Fries?" Really?

Hell, I guess at least it's got a bunch of fools blowing their cigar budget elsewhere while I scoop up some good buys

earthson wrote:


PCRs>Papa Fritas all day =p~
robertsccr5
12 years ago
https://twitter.com/drewestatecigar/status/441996217208545280/photo/1 

Here is the pic...haven't smoked a pig or KFC so I can't really comment on either.
euodias
12 years ago
Gez, I thought you guys were kidding. At what point did DE jump the shark? I vote Papa Fritas.
kombat96
12 years ago

Gez, I thought you guys were kidding. At what point did DE jump the shark? I vote Papa Fritas.

euodias wrote:


Nice happy days reference.


I'd say that happened when they cant keep up with there products yet keep introducing more cigars. Bummer jd has funked his brand up and alienated a lot of ppl.
robertsccr5
12 years ago

Gez, I thought you guys were kidding. At what point did DE jump the shark? I vote Papa Fritas.

euodias wrote:



haha, a Papas Fritas Pig???
earthson
12 years ago

PCRs>Papa Fritas all day =p~

reckless wrote:



Indeed. And:

Ramon Allones SCC > PCR >>> Papas Fritas < Dog Turds
jongk47
12 years ago
So I take it that the regular production of KFCs weren't that great.
Users browsing this topic