danmdevries
12 years ago
So far, a big fan of the diesels. Bought a sampler with the lighter and cutter, planned on gifting it but temptation won.

Diesel unlimited was a full flavored masterpiece. The regular diesel a very close second. Hair of the dog trailed a bit, slightly milder than what I was expecting but a tasty medium smoke. Was expecting more, so the experience fell short on that one.

Anyone have recommendations for something similar? Unless these are the pinnacle of the $3-4 med-full/full cigar, id like to try others before committing to a box of the unlimited. Still a nood, I know nothing beyond advertising and limited experience of a newt.

Eta: won a second sampler box in time to gift it, so nobody got shorted 🙂
kombat96
12 years ago
Where's mine
danmdevries
12 years ago

Where's mine

kombat96 wrote:



http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1697663/Diesel-Six-Pack-Sampler-Gift-Set-Box-of-6-Accessories/ 

If you wanna do a trade for one, I'd be more than happy to add one to this week's auctions, add a couple beers and toss it your way. 👍

I don't really "know" cigars yet. I've got a couple I really like, I've got more than a couple I really don't like at all, and there's thousands I haven't tried or heard of yet. I do know beers though. So seriously, if you wanna do a trade for these + beers, PM me.

But my question remains open. Any other makes/models that rival Diesel Unlimited (red band) and secondary, Diesel Unholy Cocktail? Both treated me very well and I'd consider buying a box of each. But before I do, I'd like to explore other similar smokes before I commit to a box.
kombat96
12 years ago
Join the noob /vet thread.

I'll pm u. I need a newb to pick on.
tonygraz
12 years ago
Haven't tried a Diesel yet, something about the name put me off. Before buying a box based on 2 smokes, try a five pack first. There are lots of good flavorful smokes around in the range you are looking at. Keep reading and try some singles and 5ers that sound like you might like them. Since you are a beer guy, what do you think of Raging Bitch ?
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Put some time on the two standards and they are great. The hair of the dogs that I have had have been ROTT, so I picked up some more and have a few resting for a few more months. I like darker full flavored smokes as well and I would echo the WOMBAT, from other threads, on the jdn dark corojo lines, the other line that I would look at that may be a little bit more, but blended by AJ is the SanLotano Oval lines in the Maduro. Good full flavored smoke, but not too harsh.
TrishS@CigarBid
12 years ago

Haven't tried a Diesel yet, something about the name put me off. Before buying a box based on 2 smokes, try a five pack first. There are lots of good flavorful smokes around in the range you are looking at. Keep reading and try some singles and 5ers that sound like you might like them. Since you are a beer guy, what do you think of Raging Bitch ?

tonygraz wrote:




He thinks I'm wonderful..... [whip]
KingoftheCove
12 years ago
^^ see!.....I knew you wasn't da Queen........
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago

^^ see!.....I knew you wasn't da Queen........

KingoftheCove wrote:



Unless she's the Queen Raging Bitch?

KingoftheCove
12 years ago

Unless she's the Queen Raging Bitch?

frozenphoenix1 wrote:


:-k
DD1700
12 years ago

Unless she's the Queen Raging Bitch?

frozenphoenix1 wrote:


BAD nOOd BAB BAD nOOp[frypan]
tailgater
12 years ago

He thinks I'm wonderful..... [whip]

TrishS@CigarBid wrote:



Exhibit #1292 on why we love Trish.


Users browsing this topic