gae9jang2j
12 years ago
on JdN Antanos

anybody know?
z6joker9
12 years ago
Give me a few minutes and I'll tell you.
dharbolt
12 years ago
I saw 29.70 twice
z6joker9
12 years ago
29.70 is the lowest on my tracker so far.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
good buy at that price?

Mo, you have a tracker? awesome!
z6joker9
12 years ago
I would say yes- the lowest official bid (auction style) on them going back to 2011 is 29.99 (that I can see). They have been trending around 31.50 in auction lately.

BTW it hit 29.55.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Under 3 a stick is always a good buy for these imo.
RodneyB
12 years ago
earthson
12 years ago
Great buy! I let em sit for at least 6 mos. when I buy them.

Wish CI carried the machito
denali7432
12 years ago
smoked one yesterday myself..great stick..ive always said these are so good they should be illegal..
Mr Roso
12 years ago
Definitely not a daily smoke, but a good balance of flavor and strength.
Users browsing this topic