Numismaniac
12 years ago
Been eyeballing that as soon as it came up on the radar a few weeks ago, was wondering the price,and got the e-mail over the last day or so about this, it would keep me from having to open as often, I just need one more, 3 isn't enough!
kombat96
12 years ago
Beads and no need for those, take that and buy more cigars.
Numismaniac
12 years ago
still gotta rejuvenate the beads every so often in the dry winter home environments here. The gas heat and heat pumps will keep the house around 40%, and every so often I have to put a small shot glass or tray of distill water in for a day or so.



DInk!



I have plenty of beads, more silica gel coming, just OCD, hehe
kombat96
12 years ago

still gotta rejuvenate the beads every so often in the dry winter home environments here. The gas heat and heat pumps will keep the house around 40%, and every so often I have to put a small shot glass or tray of distill water in for a day or so.



DInk!



I have plenty of beads, more silica gel coming, just OCD, hehe

Numismaniac wrote:




Where's mine[sarcasm]
Mr Roso
  • Mr Roso
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
12 years ago
Not a bad price, if it's robust enough and calibrates well.
reckless
12 years ago

Not a bad price, if it's robust enough and calibrates well.

Mr Roso wrote:


When compared to this its a terrible price
http://www.amazon.com/Ambient-Weather-WS-0101-Thermo-Hygrometer-Temperature/dp/B003OT33HQ 
I have been using 2 of these in my coolador and one outdoors for about 2 months now and no complaints (bought the 3 pack). Calibration is easy, just throw in a small tup with a 72% bovida and done. Youre welcome.
Users browsing this topic