Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1699353/Don-Carlos-Edicion-de-Aniversario-Double-Robusto/

currently $145 for 5 pack...that good?

robertsccr5 wrote:



TG from Fayetteville thinks so. That's a rich cigar.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
The picture shows 20 cigars... maybe the auction is for 20 cigars...
knokmdwn
12 years ago
They are pricey normally because of their limited availability. I have smoked only 1 and it was good but not worth $30 IMO. There are only a few in my book worth spending that kind of money on.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

The picture shows 20 cigars... maybe the auction is for 20 cigars...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




Nope, it's for a 5er.
99cobra2881
12 years ago
More power to him but that guys a t w a t.
denali7432
12 years ago
i hope he read it correctly and doesnt think hes getting 20, i guess we will know in a week if we see a post saying cbid shorted his order by 15 cigars..lol
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
😂

i hope he read it correctly and doesnt think hes getting 20, i guess we will know in a week if we see a post saying cbid shorted his order by 15 cigars..lol

denali7432 wrote:


[frypan] Oops!
robertsccr5
12 years ago

They are pricey normally because of their limited availability. I have smoked only 1 and it was good but not worth $30 IMO. There are only a few in my book worth spending that kind of money on.

knokmdwn wrote:



UF-13 5ers go for around the same lately. That is pretty crazy. The most I've spent on a single cigar was a LP9 Doble Corona at $19 when I was super new to smoking. Since then, $16 on an Opus xXx
euodias
12 years ago
Well, they retail for $30 a stick, so he did get them under MSRP. I guess that's something.

I got some singles for about $16 a while back. I smoked a couple and at that price I liked them.
Burner02
12 years ago
Usually the singles can be snagged for $21-22 on FF.
Users browsing this topic