hnixon12
12 years ago
need to get my hands on Cain F pre-releases, if they can be found..PM if u can help
05busa
12 years ago
What da......i want FFs
denali7432
12 years ago

What da......i want FFs

05busa wrote:




get in line
05busa
12 years ago
I been in line for 5yrs now
zitotczito
12 years ago
Are they the ones that came in the 5 pack box?
hnixon12
12 years ago

Are they the ones that came in the 5 pack box?

zitotczito wrote:



YES!
hnixon12
12 years ago

What da......i want FFs

05busa wrote:




I still never had a FF ANthony!
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I been in line for 5yrs now

05busa wrote:


Hehe
05busa
12 years ago
And im hungry
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
I have an empty box with the ribbon and wax paper if that would help.

TIGER
t33bone
12 years ago
Wow, one box left . Wish I knew a few months ago, I had about six boxes. Good luck
05busa
12 years ago
Dang....tuck is still alive
Users browsing this topic