Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I'm curious about the hype. Ready to try one.

What's a generally good Opus X.
Haven't had any FF, so I really don't have a base.

I see they have lost city on auction right now. What's a fair price for an Opus X generally speaking.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.


z6joker9
12 years ago
I generally like them with a few years of age on them. The power ranger is really popular but I find myself reaching for the no4, fuente fuente, and double corona more. Lost City is a little different than the normal FFOX.

If you want to try one, let me know.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

I generally like them with a few years of age on them. The power ranger is really popular but I find myself reaching for the no4, fuente fuente, and double corona more. Lost City is a little different than the normal FFOX.

If you want to try one, let me know.

z6joker9 wrote:



Good deal, thanks for the info Joker.

And by the way, I know at least have a dozen dudes with your name here in town. Your name is as common as John.
We are going to have to get together for a herf soon.

I was an inspector not a sprayer. I might have been the one that pissed you off! Lol
z6joker9
12 years ago
Ha, nah, it was your corporate! I'm downtown more days than not, SSC is near my office and better to herf there than at home, so yell at me anytime.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Ha, nah, it was your corporate! I'm downtown more days than not, SSC is near my office and better to herf there than at home, so yell at me anytime.

z6joker9 wrote:



Sounds good. I need to check that place out. The cigar shop by harbor freight was disappointing.

Yeah Corporate has gone to chit. Fired all our CSR's
Outsourcing now.
Numismaniac
12 years ago
You young peckerheads need to come up to Jackson, TN, and meet up with my old crusty butt!!!!

Buncha pricks, at least plan on coming to the Tn Cigar and Brew Fest this fall, although I NEVER go, because I'm at the Gulf with my wife at her fall mtg, hehe
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

You young peckerheads need to come up to Jackson, TN, and meet up with my old crusty butt!!!!

Buncha pricks, at least plan on coming to the Tn Cigar and Brew Fest this fall, although I NEVER go, because I'm at the Gulf with my wife at her fall mtg, hehe

Numismaniac wrote:



Isn't that like 200 a ticket. Or is that cigarfest
Users browsing this topic