Porksoda
12 years ago
Hello all,

I am new to the forum, so wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I live in Dutchess county NY, about 1.5 hours from NYC. I work in the semi-conductor industry, and have been enjoying cigars for many years. My favs are Hoyo de Monterrey, Partagas and La Unica. Thats it for now I guess.

danmdevries
12 years ago
Welcome to the madhouse
erjaq
12 years ago
Welcome!

What do you do in the semiconductor industry, if I may ask. I'm about to enter that field myself.
Palama
12 years ago
Aloha from Hawaii. 👍
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Welcome, enter at your own risk..

Tear up your cc cards. Get out while you still can. etc etc.

btw.. Have you ever been in a Turkish Prison?
delta1
12 years ago
Welcome, new guy. You should go all-in as a conductor...none of this half-azz stuff.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Welcome, enter at your own risk..

Tear up your cc cards. Get out while you still can. etc etc.

btw.. Have you ever been in a Turkish Prison?

TheSmokensip wrote:



I bet he hits 500.00 by the end of the week.

Welcome partner

Pancakes or Waffles?

I'm a sour-dough pancake guy myself.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Numismaniac
12 years ago
welcome, now run
Numismaniac
12 years ago
until you get MUCH farther south, then start living, hehe
tonygraz
12 years ago
Welcome -where in Dutchess County ? I'm 18 miles out of Millerton.
illinichaser
12 years ago
welcome brother. Check out this link for all the information needed for new guys:

http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/380264/CAT-Challenge-The-Thonginator 
Porksoda
12 years ago
Ok so....

I am a CE, I install and maintain the tooling that makes the chips

Never been in a Turkish prison, but have been to Turkey.

Waffles

Hyde Park.
Porksoda
12 years ago
oh yeah, nice banana hammock.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Welcome to the madness!
jeferris
12 years ago
Welcome...
Are you a man of wealth and taste?
DCLover
12 years ago

oh yeah, nice banana hammock.

Porksoda wrote:


FGM must have a second account.
marc palanzo
12 years ago
Cello on or cello off?
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Cello on or cello off?

marc palanzo wrote:



Cello wrapper or cello sleeve?[sarcasm]
tonygraz
12 years ago
Last semiconductor guy I knew worked at a Travel America Plaza.
Users browsing this topic