shovelgrrrl
12 years ago
I'm in Washington DC on business this week, and would like to check out a cigar shop or even two, as time allows. Suggestions?? I'm near Rock Creek Park, which hopefully has fewer people killed in it than NCIS episodes depict. -B
victor809
12 years ago
Due to my work hours I never had much luck with the cigar shops. But if you're going to smoke, the best place is Shelly's backroom. It's at about 13th and F NW.
thurson
12 years ago
Gibbs and the crew cleaned that up in 2010, should be good to go now Beth.

[sarcasm]
grrrrr609
12 years ago
Signature Cigars on Wisconsin Ave

Civil cigar lounge on Wisconsin ave
wheelrite
12 years ago

Due to the fact I frequent Drag Bars, I can't help.

victor809 wrote:




what do you smoke at a Drag Bar ?



wheel,
Users browsing this topic