Philly Jack
12 years ago
Tatuaje HCS Maduro #1 44.95 for a 10er great sale
fiddler898
12 years ago
Agreed - and a great cigar.
05busa
12 years ago
erjaq
12 years ago
I just pulled the trigger. What the heck, couldn't resist.
denali7432
12 years ago
where might this be currently happening at?
Philly Jack
12 years ago

where might this be currently happening at?

denali7432 wrote:


Google is an amazing thing It's a shop exclusive in Philly it's the High Noon deal 24hr deal
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
They were just meh for me. Decent for that price tho which is what I got em for a long time ago
fiddler898
12 years ago
^ These are different from what you got a long time ago, as it's a new blend. I picked a handful up at the source a couple months ago, and like them better than the O.R.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Dayam! Y u gotta say that? Now I'm gonna wann try em.

I said long time ago but I meant maybe a year ago. Still different blend?
denali7432
12 years ago

Google is an amazing thing It's a shop exclusive in Philly it's the High Noon deal 24hr deal

Philly Jack wrote:




thank you my friend..lol
delta1
12 years ago
Is it the one with a gold foil band?
DBIII
12 years ago
delta1
12 years ago
Thanks, DBIII. Think I'll pass. I had one last year and it was only OK.
shaun341
12 years ago
Nh the HCS and passed on this sale just because I couldn't make my mind up. Now if those verocu 9s go on sale again I will be all over that one.
Philly Jack
12 years ago
at $129 a box the 9's are always a good deal
RodneyB
12 years ago
I got 2 of this deal.
shaun341
12 years ago
I forget how much they were when they went on sale last time but they were cheap.
erjaq
12 years ago
Yeah, I got 1 myself. I hope I enjoy it more than others did.
Users browsing this topic