kombat96
12 years ago
What say you? One Saturday in June, here in Madison heights.
denali7432
12 years ago
im sure people in or near the area wont mind, depends on how much more snow we get by then..lol
kombat96
12 years ago
June be no snow, I hope. U coming?
denali7432
12 years ago
where you at manG? wheres madison heaights?
kombat96
12 years ago
Michigan, about 20 minutes from the "D"
chazz
12 years ago
you sure we wont have snow in June?
kombat96
12 years ago

you sure we wont have snow in June?

chazz wrote:


[ram27bat] to snow..lol

Lou said something about Ann arbor, middle ground for everyone.
chazz
12 years ago
I like ann arbor.... What shpo you thinking?
12 years ago

I like ann arbor.... What shpo you thinking?

chazz wrote:



Have it at the Big House!🌫

c3s
DD1700
12 years ago
I'm in keep me posted!
chazz
12 years ago
Was at a place in AA this weekend that I think would work. Its on jackson road. got a pretty nice lounge we could hang in.
sd72
12 years ago
kombat96
12 years ago

La casa?

sd72 wrote:


Was thinking that, might give them a call and see if they could accommodate.
kombat96
12 years ago

Was at a place in AA this weekend that I think would work. Its on jackson road. got a pretty nice lounge we could hang in.

chazz wrote:


That be la casa
DD1700
12 years ago
How about June 14 at the what ever place in Ann Arbor starting at around 2pm???Just conferm the name so I can find it.I will be bringing some bro's with me also.
kombat96
12 years ago

How about June 14 at the what ever place in Ann Arbor starting at around 2pm???Just conferm the name so I can find it.I will be bringing some bro's with me also.

DD1700 wrote:


I just sent out a mass text to the guys, u read my mind almost perfectly.
DD1700
12 years ago

I just sent out a mass text to the guys, u read my mind almost perfectly.

kombat96 wrote:


😨 That can't be good!!!!
kombat96
12 years ago
La Casa , June 14th 1pm ish.
wallyguitar
12 years ago
Make it mid July in Milwaukee and I'll be in!
kombat96
12 years ago

Make it mid July in Milwaukee and I'll be in!

wallyguitar wrote:


Ok Laverne & Shirley, going to show up too🐴
Users browsing this topic