kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
Anyone tried yet, big fan of the old DPG 5V Miami, but the new one is by Grab Habano at the Miami factory.....
denali7432
12 years ago
wonder what made them go from a man like DPG to grand habano? i loved the older versions, but these i will wait until i catch them on some kind of special on here..i wont pay more then $4 a stick for them so if it happens great if not no big deal i can die fine knowing i never over paid for something coming from grand habano, and at $4 that even might be over paying
kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
True, have tried a few diff from GH and was not impressed
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
chinese tobacco rolled by lazy indonesians...
robertsccr5
12 years ago
new? lol I never had the old.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Ron (letsrock) sent me on e awhile back, I enjoyed it, it was a nice smoke. But... If they are gran habano now I will not bother.
Users browsing this topic