Cereal City Cigar Smoker
12 years ago
I'm here for a few more weeks. Going to hit OP this weekend. PM if you're in the area and have time to met up for a few brews and smokes. 🍺

c3s
jnichols
12 years ago
4 hours away! unfortunately..
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
If only TW wasn't banned. 😞
Cereal City Cigar Smoker
12 years ago

4 hours away! unfortunately..

jnichols wrote:



Close, but we get a cigar anyway! 🤦

Gonna go to Outlaw smoke shop.

c3s
Abrignac
12 years ago

If only TW wasn't banned. :(

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



Is he "completely" banned at the moment?
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago

Is he "completely" banned at the moment?

Abrignac wrote:




Ixnay! Ixnay! Amscray!
HeHeHe Shamone
12 years ago
I heard TW lives in the area too. If you like I can probably get ahold of him.
JadeRose
12 years ago
I just live up the road a piece but don't know when I an get away. Still never met up with TW. He always wants to meet at a rest stop and that makes me uncomfortable. Plus..he ain't cool like our new friend HEHEHE Shamone.

F*ck TW.....glad he's banned.
victor809
12 years ago

I just live up the road a piece but don't know when I an get away. Still never met up with TW. He always wants to meet at a rest stop and that makes me uncomfortable. Plus..he ain't cool like our new friend HEHEHE Shamone.

F*ck TW.....glad he's banned.

JadeRose wrote:



If you're expecting HEHEHE Shamone to not suggest you meet up at a rest stop, you might be disappointed.
HeHeHe Shamone
12 years ago

If you're expecting HEHEHE Shamone to not suggest you meet up at a rest stop, you might be disappointed.

victor809 wrote:



the QT at 29 and 169 has extra large stalls

just sayin
JadeRose
12 years ago

the QT at 29 and 169 has extra large stalls

just sayin

HeHeHe Shamone wrote:





I've noticed that...plus those round holes so you can see the guy in the next stall and say hi or give him a bite off your sausage and sip of Slurpee.
Cereal City Cigar Smoker
12 years ago
Sitting at the Outlaw cigar shop watching some BB and golf. What a shpo!! Picked up a few Tat TAA 2012. I'm in cigar heaven!

🇨🇮

c3s
Users browsing this topic