denali7432
12 years ago
digging thru the humi and i honestly dont know how this got in there, i dont remember buying it either..has anyone smoked these before? i gotta get on google in a minute when i head outside to the garage but im interested in hearing anyones experiences with these guys
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
you got it from your secret santa... smoke it and enjoy it... I've personally never heard of them...
denali7432
12 years ago
Really oily cigar..lol on the tongue and lipps..wondering if its natural or sparyed to make it like this
not complaining yet..so far is good..I checked their website some decent info
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
I thought maybe these were rolled in jamaica, but the owner is just from jamaica... looks like an interesting line of cigars... which one did you get?
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
the el cartel looks cool... I like smoking nub like cigars every once in a while...
crgcpro
12 years ago
They make some interesting looking cigars for sure including the one with the Tri-wrapper but they are mostly bland.
denali7432
12 years ago

I thought maybe these were rolled in jamaica, but the owner is just from jamaica... looks like an interesting line of cigars... which one did you get?

opelmanta1900 wrote:


The one I have Is the swinger after dark...interesting shift it just took, the first inch was
extremely mild and creamy now the strength went up by alot..its has if im smoking
2 sticks at once..going from a 5 vegas gold and jumping to a rp edge sort of transition
still very oily slick on the tongue and lips..im really enjoying to be honest..so far lol
Plowboy221
12 years ago
There cigars aren't to bad, I ordered a sampler of six cigars awhile back. Think I have a few left. The tri wrapper is called the El Threesome, it was ok nothing special the first and second transition in the cigar wasn't bad and kind of interesting but the transition in the final third wasn't so pleasant and kind of harsh to me. If you google BMC sampler it should bring up the site you can order it from or pm if you want it.
Users browsing this topic