Mithrandir
12 years ago
I'm chiming in......at work, boring, watching The Italian Job and BSing wich yew guize! RED comes on next and then my shift is almost done. Thank you Lord for my job🇨🇮

Hey Harley, are you going to PJacks for a cigar Sunday?
mikey1597
12 years ago
Dude, you watch TV for a living?
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Dude, you watch TV for a living?

mikey1597 wrote:




Wonder if his Boss knows...:-"
reckless
12 years ago
Technically I do hehe
Mithrandir
12 years ago

Dude, you watch TV for a living?

mikey1597 wrote:



Work for city water bureau a 24/7 deal. 3-11 pm sat shift is a nice easy shift most times except for the pesky water main breaks that occur. We have a tv with basic cable to help pass the time when it's slow. Oh, I also have you guys too#-o
wheelrite
12 years ago

Work for city water bureau a 24/7 deal. 3-11 pm sat shift is a nice easy shift most times except for the pesky water main breaks that occur. We have a tv with basic cable to help pass the time when it's slow. Oh, I also have you guys too#-o

Mithrandir wrote:



I worked for a city water dept for three summers when I was in college,,


wheel,
tonygraz
12 years ago
Red is pretty good.
Users browsing this topic