chazbo
  • chazbo
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Have smokes the Exclusivo robust bundle & double edge swords and can't say they were memorable. Just read a review on Hallf Wheel and it was rated best of the Exclusivo releases.
Anyone try the Leaded? Thoughts?
Thanks
Chazbo
wapper2011
12 years ago
Had one about 2 days ago, best Viaje I have had in awhile.
kombat96
12 years ago

Had one about 2 days ago, best Viaje I have had in awhile.

wapper2011 wrote:


That's not saying much...Viaje bites..lol
wapper2011
12 years ago
Lately yes they have sucked, but this one is good IMHO. Its probably the strongest Viaje I've smoked as well.
fatboy187
12 years ago
It was pretty good. Problem with viaje is you have to let them rest for a year. I have been smoking WMD and mysteries from 2012 and they are fantastic now.
Users browsing this topic