wallyguitar
12 years ago
I got a few of these from a friend that was leaving country. Neither of us knew anything about them. Googled them and found they're made by Rocky Patel for some motorcycle dude. Anyhow, it was a surprisingly decent smoke all the way down to the nub.
kombat96
12 years ago
Aaaaaand your point iiiiss?

At least give us a better review than "surprisingly decent smoke all the way to the nub". Geez, fracking newbs.

I keel you.
tonygraz
12 years ago
What ! You forgot to say "where's mine"-
dharbolt
12 years ago

Aaaaaand your point iiiiss?

At least give us a better review than "surprisingly decent smoke all the way to the nub". Geez, fracking newbs.

I keel you.

kombat96 wrote:




He could use a good keeling, I hear he is LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


[ram27bat]
dharbolt
12 years ago
low Beep Beep.
wallyguitar
12 years ago
Sorry Wombat, my point was, has anyone else had seen/tried one of these before?

Smoked another one a few minutes ago so I can give you a proper review:

Pre-smoke inspection: Dark brown wrapper, very oily and obvious veins. Slick to the touch and fairy spongy. Smells of cedar and leather and milk chocolate.

Upon toasting the foot, sweet nutty earthy aromas. Someone sitting near me mentioned it kind of smelled like marijuana, and I kind of agree (no, I was not smoking pot)

First third started off with flavors of leather, sweet chocolate, roasted coffee and a bit of pepper. Lots of bite on the retrohale

Second third was creamy and much darker. The peppery flavor got much stronger and had a punch on the retrohale. Construction and burn remained impressive.

The ash finally fell upon reaching the final third. Flavor continued with the leathery, earthy, cedar and chocolatey notes, amlost all fighting for dominance. Strength trailed down to a medium.

Construction was solid to the nub. Only required very minor touch-ups (2, maybe 3 at the most)

Very glad I have 2 more of these to smoke. Will most likely order more.
wallyguitar
12 years ago

Please bomb me, I'm low

dharbolt wrote:



You betcha, I'm already working on that!
dharbolt
12 years ago

You betcha, I'm low thanks for working on that!

wallyguitar wrote:




o:)
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Sorry Wombat, my point was, has anyone else had seen/tried one of these before?

Smoked another one a few minutes ago so I can give you a proper review:

Pre-smoke inspection: Dark brown wrapper, very oily and obvious veins. Slick to the touch and fairy spongy. Smells of cedar and leather and milk chocolate.

Upon toasting the foot, sweet nutty earthy aromas. Someone sitting near me mentioned it kind of smelled like marijuana, and I kind of agree (no, I was not smoking pot)

First third started off with flavors of leather, sweet chocolate, roasted coffee and a bit of pepper. Lots of bite on the retrohale

Second third was creamy and much darker. The peppery flavor got much stronger and had a punch on the retrohale. Construction and burn remained impressive.
Y
The ash finally fell upon reaching the final third. Flavor continued with the leathery, earthy, cedar and chocolatey notes, amlost all fighting for dominance. Strength trailed down to a medium.

Construction was solid to the nub. Only required very minor touch-ups (2, maybe 3 at the most)

Very glad I have 2 more of these to smoke. Will most likely order more.

wallyguitar wrote:





Well Dude....it was a cigar for a biker dude...part of his "special blend " 🌫
wallyguitar
12 years ago

Well Dude....it was a cigar for a biker dude...part of his "special blend " 🌫

TMCTLT wrote:



HAHA! It was part Honduran Habano part Purple Haze Sensimilla??
dharbolt
12 years ago
^^ sounds reasonable
wallyguitar
12 years ago

o:)

dharbolt wrote:



Better fortify your mailbox & porch.
dharbolt
12 years ago
Don't start something that you will regret Mr guitar....... Hehe
Users browsing this topic