bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Stopped in tonight after work and grabbed a Kona Fire Rock. That's some good Pale Ale.

Of the 3 cigars I took tonight, I randomly grabbed a Punch Bareknuckle, about a 6 x 50 cigar... and right from the start it was an easy draw and a lot of smoke and a very flavorful cigar! Sitting there in the dark by myself I said to myself.. hey, this is a good cigar. :-)

After that I lit up a My Father, which was a robusto size, I think. It was a tight draw from the start. About half way through it eased up some and got better, but it never measured up to the Punch. Well, it was a good cigar, but it took some effort to smoke.

After that I lit up a Man-o-War Puro Authentico. It was easy to smoke and good flavor, but it too never really measured up to the Punch Bareknuckle.

So, tonight.. Pucnh Bareknuckle for the win...

🇨🇮
DD1700
12 years ago
=d> =d> =d> =d>
hnixon12
12 years ago
No offense , they are just ok
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

No offense , they are just ok

hnixon12 wrote:


Well, that may be true for you, but this one was purty good in this case. 😇

And, in this case, the My Father was just ok. That kinda surprised me.

TheSmokensip
12 years ago
I have 4 or 5 Punch Bareknuckle's that have been sitting in a humidor for about 2 years, never thought they were that good. Maybe they got better with the age. Will try one now..
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I smoked a Bareknuckle not long ago that was a bigger ring guage. It wasn't as good.

Hey, and last night's wasn't great, but it was good. From the start to the nub it was an easy draw and a lotta smoke and tasty too.

hnixon12
12 years ago

Well, that may be true for you, but this one was purty good in this case. 😇

And, in this case, the My Father was just ok. That kinda surprised me.

bs_kwaj wrote:




oh everyone has their own preference, surprised the My Father wasnt that good my self? i just started garing
the my father's and like them a lot..the regular and the bejou
Alexvlad
12 years ago
I had a Punch Bareknuckle not a long time ago and it was a pretty fine smoke, not bad for a 4$ Toro
Users browsing this topic