Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Are they as good as everyone says, or is it a running joke that some really likes them. And who's the dink?
mikey1597
12 years ago
Yes, they are that good, and YOU are the dink.








no they suck and David Wombat Lemon is THE dink
billnyethescienceguy
12 years ago

Are they as good as everyone says, or is it a running joke that some really likes them. And who's the dink?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



pedro likes them... he's a peasant

an illegal peasant

wheel,

(not pedro)
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
They rate it at a 8.926

Numismaniac
12 years ago

Yes, they are that good, and YOU are the dink.







no they suck and David Wombat Lemon is THE KING dink

mikey1597 wrote:







hehe
tonygraz
12 years ago
The grapefruit figurados are much better.
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
Yes but make sure you let them age to bring out the fruitiness.
Palama
12 years ago

Yes but make sure you let them age to bring out the fruitiness.

TheSmokensip wrote:



Would you suggest the same for the Peach White Owl Tubo that I got from Bur last month?
danmdevries
12 years ago


Hahaha

That's great. And pretty much spot on.
thurson
12 years ago

Are they as good as everyone says?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



I don't always smoke cigars, but when I do I prefer Pineapple White Owls.

Stay smokey my friend.

🌫
kombat96
12 years ago
What the?...
shaun341
12 years ago
Dinks favorite flavor of white owls is pineapple but he will smoke any of the flavors if they are free.
kombat96
12 years ago

Dinks favorite flavor of white owls is pineapple but he will smoke any of the flavors if they are free.

shaun341 wrote:


Tatiana are better
gryphonms
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I thought so. Just making sure it wasn't a hidden gem.
And Tatiana's is like someone chewing up tobacco and m&ms.,... Spitting them on a tobacco wrapper. And rolling it up.
Then pissing on it, and drying it out on dog turds.
kombat96
12 years ago

I thought so. Just making sure it wasn't a hidden gem.
And Tatiana's is like someone chewing up tobacco and m&ms.,... Spitting them on a tobacco wrapper. And rolling it up.
Then pissing on it, and drying it out on dog turds.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Those are my shizz
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Those are my shizz

kombat96 wrote:



You like em. I'll send you every Tatiana I got
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

You like em. I'll send you every Tatiana I got

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



They probably would be better in a pipe
kombat96
12 years ago

You like em. I'll send you every Tatiana I got

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


See while everyone is buying tats, fuentes and those le cigars, im getting deals yo on my Tatiana and gurks, not to mention pirates gold...just ask zrx
Users browsing this topic