bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
It was a new-to-me cigars night last Monday night.

I started out with a La Aurora Cameroon in the silver, double perfecto tubo. It was very good.

After that I fired up Herrera Estelli. Another fine smoke.

As the evening progressed I moved on to a Gurkha Rogue Rascal. Better than the Centurian it seems.

Ended the session with a San Cristobal Revelation.

Man, all of these new-to-me cigars were easy to smoke, lot of flavor, smile inducing.

🇨🇮

Oh, then on the way home from the Vets Hall I stopped at the Snake Pit (Ocean View Club). First time I've been there since I got back on island in August. It's over on the ocean side and has a steady wind blowing right up off the ocean. Undeterred, I went out to the patio and lit up a Sam Leccia White.

Am I outta control?

🍺
dharbolt
12 years ago
No brother you are just right
TheSmokensip
12 years ago

It was a new-to-me cigars night last Monday night.



Am I outta control?

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:



Rob Reiner thinks so...we don't.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
Jealous! Worked last night. Would love to do an all day cigar/beverage marathon someday.
thurson
12 years ago



Am I outta control?

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:



If you're still breathing...no.

🌫
Users browsing this topic