Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Got my beast mode on last night.
It was alittle to wet for me, minimal smoke output
Great mild flavor till about halfway down. Then turns into a mild pepper bomb.

First Gurkha ever. Not bad. I believe they need to rest for a couple months
Mithrandir
12 years ago
First Beast I had was in 2006.....what a fantastic smoke! Couldn't get enough smoke in my mouth the flavors were so pronounced. The newer ones I've had just don't measure up to that first one. Gurkha cigars are now almost priced about right except for their new models, way too much. Went from a big gurkha fan to MEH! Also like the original Royal Brigade and Anniversario.....miss those.

Don't have maybe a fiver of gurks in the humi now. I still think there are some that are a fine smoke.
shaun341
12 years ago
First Gurkha ever, only 900 more to try. Honestly I haven't bought any because of all the warnings on here but I have smoked a couple. I thought the Ghost was ok. I have 1 more I think may be Seduction. I will give it a try one of these days.

I have a cousin that loves Gurkha and went to the event at our local. I will have to give them this they are willing to give a bunch of freebies away at events.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
I bet they were great back in the day.
Totally different profile than anything else I've had.
Huge stick, soft roll. Weighed a ton.
DD1700
12 years ago
My Uzi Weighs a Ton!!!!
cacman
12 years ago

Last Gurkha ever.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


Fixed
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Ill smoke what I got. High priced yard gar.
wallyguitar
12 years ago
I suggest every new cigar smoker buy at least a 5 pack sampler of Gurkhas RIGHT when they start smoking and get it out of their system immediately.

You'll appreciate a decent smoke a lot more from that point on.
blk77449
12 years ago
Gurkha beast and Titan over rated and priced.
..
Wrapper comes apart and minimal smoke... trash
schreiber
12 years ago

First Gurkha ever, only 900 more to try.

shaun341 wrote:


Spot on.

I like Gurkhas ok when I can pick them up on the cheap. They really need to rethink their MSRP though.
Users browsing this topic