Mithrandir
12 years ago
Should be smoking a cigar in the garage this weekend and belive it or not, I just may be enjoying a La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Salomon on the golf course MONDAY=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
Thunder.Gerbil
12 years ago
That's a lot of vowels.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
I'm Italian!
shaun341
12 years ago
Like those lhc myself. Looks like my smoking will be in the garage this weekend also stinking rain on its way.
Mithrandir
12 years ago
hey, what happened to my smilies?=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
bassman45
12 years ago
Supposed to hit 60° on Sunday, will be burning 1 or 2 on the course.
deadeyedick
12 years ago
Been in the mid-80s all month. Between Cactus league games and golf I have been busy. =d>

DED
chazbo
12 years ago

Been in the mid-80s all month. Between Cactus league games and golf I have been busy. =d>

DED

deadeyedick wrote:


What's cactus league games?
bassman45
12 years ago

Been in the mid-80s all month. Between Cactus league games and golf I have been busy. =d>

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



Wiseguy eh?[frypan] I'm just hoping the snow is all melted
Mithrandir
12 years ago

Been in the mid-80s all month. Between Cactus league games and golf I have been busy. =d>

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



I bet it's a dry heat[sarcasm]
bassman45
12 years ago
Cactus league=Spring training baseball
deadeyedick
12 years ago

Cactus league=Spring training baseball

bassman45 wrote:



Yep, 15 major league teams within a 20 minute drive playing daily. In Fla they call it the Grapefruit league.

DED
bassman45
12 years ago
How did my hapless Cubs look?
Palama
12 years ago

Yep, 15 major league teams within a 20 minute drive playing daily. In Fla they call it the Grapefruit league.

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



Go Cards!

Herfing on Saturday with some h.s. classmates, that's about as "long-term" I can get.
deadeyedick
12 years ago

How did my hapless Cubs look?

bassman45 wrote:




You already know the answer to that. 🤦
wallyguitar
12 years ago
It's been a few degrees shy of 90 all month. Had a few days almost reach 100. It's going to be a hot one this year, fellas!
tonygraz
12 years ago

hey, what happened to my smilies?=d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Mithrandir wrote:



yesterday was no smiles Italian day.
Users browsing this topic