Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Tiger, who maintains a gruff persona on the boards, saw my post on another site looking for an old iPhone 4 case/otter box. So he PM me saying he's got one and it's gonna be headed my way.

Does he send it by itself in an envelope? OF COURSE NOT! He decides the best way to protect a basically indestructible piece of plastic and rubber is to safely pad it with 5 tasty looking cigars, including my go-to cigar, a LEC maddy. Other four also safely nestled in the coolerdor awaiting ashing.

Azzhat.

So I know the rules-no hit backs on RAOKs.

But my question for you esteemed ladies and gentlemen of CBID (and Jamie too), the cigars are hitchhikers at best where the case is the RAOK.

I respectfully request permission to blow his fuqn porch apart.

Thank you, and have a nice day,
🇨🇮
illinichaser
12 years ago
permission granted
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Oh yes......the phone case was the RAOK.


Indeed motion seconded, the act is passed.
BlueDude
12 years ago
Make sure Tiger posts pics of the cigarnage.
SRH1
12 years ago
Fire at will....
TIGERCDW
12 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=z7X2_V60YK8&NR=1

TIGER
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
Aww, sniff sniff, I'm still your favorite N00B

Got a shipment closing today and a short business trip, then going be doing some packing so you best warn your mailperson! Wonder if this base's PX has more of those primo white owl tubo's?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Also he likes pre-cut Victor Sinclairs.

He calls them Kosher VS's.
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
Bombs away!
I think he should be our next group target.
He's a good fella. He needs help redecorating porch.
I'm not going to smoke my Weapon X cigar till I get me a 12 point plus buck next year.
I have high hopes
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago

Also he likes pre-cut Victor Sinclairs.

He calls them Kosher VS's.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Lol
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Tiger is a great brother.......................he jus gots a shiiity lookin lawn...............



#-o
cacman
12 years ago
Why even ask permission? It's not Ukraine… it's hickville PA!
Bomb Away!
frankj1
12 years ago
RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN

I've been multi bombed all year just for saying thank you.
Ram27
12 years ago











TIGERCDW







#27 Posted: Tue, Mar 11 2014, 5:21 PM

Favorites |


Quote





Joined: 09-17-2009
Posts: 6,946




Return To Forum Without Posting


Numismaniac
12 years ago

Tiger is a great brother.......................he jus gots a shiiity lookin lawn...............



#-o

knokmdwn wrote:





because someone needs to fix the lawnmower attachment for his leg!
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

because someone needs to fix the lawnmower attachment for his leg!

Numismaniac wrote:




I have one like this.

http://hurtyelbow.typepad.com/images/grindhouse-lawnmower.jpg 

TIGER
Abrignac
12 years ago
Tiger is a prick. Pricks are incapable of doing anything kind. So this was no RAOK. It was an opening salvo. You must therefore return fire in such a decisive manor that he taps out without bothering to reload. Knock his arse back to Plymouth Rock. Anything less of a mushroom cloud completely obscuring PA will be consider a failure and require a 30 day return to the "I Want to be A Man" boy's club.

spectresquad
12 years ago
w:d/

RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN

I've been multi bombed all year just for saying thank you.

frankj1 wrote:



THANK YOU![jester]
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago

See #17

ZRX1200 wrote:



+1 ^ hit him so hard his ***** hurts!
Users browsing this topic